Best Service for Commercial Refrigeration Maintenance in Morton IL
Protect your investment in perishable products and valuable equipment with Merit Mechanical Service refrigeration maintenance in Morton IL. Our certified refrigeration experts offer both preventative maintenance and repair services. In addition, we also perform leak detection services in case your system has an issue that is not easy to spot. Our contractors keep your equipment well maintained by performing the following maintenance:
- Cleaning the interior and exterior of your equipment
- Inspection and cleaning the condenser coil
- Scheduled inspections of the evaporator coil
- Inspection of door seals, gaskets, and hinges
- Replacement of dirty air filters
- Cleaning drain tubes and pans
- Providing daily maintenance checklists for your employees to follow
All our refrigeration contractors are experienced, certified, and have the expertise it takes to extend the life of your refrigeration systems. We can help you avoid costly repairs, product loss, and equipment failures that affect your business operations. Contact us today to request service or a free estimate.
Full-Service Solutions for Refrigeration Systems
Our company specializes in performing repair and maintenance of several different types of commercial refrigeration equipment. We can service any of the following machines:
Top Tips for Refrigeration Maintenance
Your company can avoid system failures by handling day-to-day refrigeration maintenance in Morton IL. Here are some of the best tips on how to keep your system running efficiently:
- Regular Cleaning
- Remove items from inside the equipment and store them temporarily in other cold storage.
- Scrub shelves and the surface of the equipment with a soft brush, warm water, and soap or vinegar.
- If any drawers or shelves are removable, take them out, let them soak in soap, rinse them off, and dry them.
- Use a washcloth or soft brush instead of any abrasive scrubbers
- Schedule Regular Condenser Coil Service – Manufacturers recommend having a qualified professional inspect and clean your condenser coil about every 3 months. This will prevent equipment from getting caked with dirt, causing it to overheat or fail.
- Inspections of the Evaporator Coil – Our contractors can also inspect the evaporator coil when servicing the condenser coil. This part is necessary to keep the interior of your refrigeration unit cool.
- Replace Broken Door Parts – Any broken or clogged seals or gaskets will prevent your refrigeration system’s doors from closing properly. If that happens, warm air will seep inside the unit, causing it to work harder to moderate temperature. This will result in higher energy bills and premature breakdown of system components.
- Air Filter Maintenance – Grease or dust accumulations in your air filter will prevent proper ventilation of your equipment. This can lead to product loss, foul odors, and accumulations of mold or bacteria. Therefore, it is important to regularly check the air filter.
Why Choose Merit Mechanical Service?
What makes our contractors the ones to trust for your commercial refrigeration maintenance in Morton IL? Our reputation for providing fast, affordable, and quality service has made us one of the most trusted local mechanical services contractors. In addition, we provide all our customers with the following attractive benefits:
- 24/7 service to handle emergencies
- Service that earns 5-star customer reviews
- Experienced mechanical service technicians
- Warranties on labor for up to 30 days after service
- Replacement materials and parts covered through warranty
Schedule Refrigeration Maintenance in Morton IL
Merit Mechanical Service contractors can keep your business running smoothly and efficiently with our refrigeration maintenance in Morton IL. Contact us today to make a service appointment or request a free estimate. Also, you can give us a call at 309-248-6714 to learn more about our other services for HVAC, furnaces, boilers, and pool dehumidification.